Skip to main content

Stress Management


Wouldn't it be true if I say,' stress is like a properly tuned violin' - meaning, you need to give enough tension in your violin strings to make it music, but not so much that the strings snaps'?
Exactly true, right? Yeah, was sure to hear that yes from you.
We all know that the generation we are living in has more of a machine playgrounds than a pure human house. Great people already clue in about the future generation to be of weak minds, I agree with them, but also can't forget the fact that strong minds are making huge development in each field and in every facet.
It is not that we all were born to have different categories of mind, it is what our determination towards our goals that forge us in the future. And the worst enemy during this amelioration in us is ultimately the stress.

We all know stress is caused by various reasons, is of various types and causes various problems, I would rather describe them according to the age period everyone faces it.
As being a student myself and going through my first milestone (10th boards), I would like to help more of the students of my age group (first) to learn about how to manage stress during their tough times.

So, let's do it!

Every student aiming for high achievements will always face exam stress. It is normal in student's life, but it can be a tough job to handle sometimes. It can either be a useful tool to push more hard work or can be a downfall for the students.To combat and come up through Pandora's box (the stress) students generally tend to shift this situation in a sharing way, I mean they share this problem with their teachers, parents, or maybe someone else. My intension is not to leave sharing your problems with adults, but what I think that stress is something we have to deal by our own, it is not our parents(teachers/someone else) who can teach us how  to use tools in every situation of life, they are only to make us know the function of the each tool. Say for an example you can teach a student each and every concept, but the real application comes from within, not even hard work can last long. Similarly, a student itself should learn how to handle stress and this basic skill of handling things by itself.
 But the thing every student​ should know is why actually the stress develops and why it comes unconsciously in our mind every time we do something. Well the answer is very simple, scientifically it is due to the;
1). Low motivation.
2). Lack of preparation.
3). High expectations from others (especially from loved ones).
4). Competition from peers.

  Whether or not, you are smart enough to know all these things, but eventually, you fall in the Gordian knot of stress. I won't lie, I also have gone through this rough time in my life. But I always tried to think with a broader perspective like what my favorite teacher does.

Storytime,  (2016 based on real happenings)
My principle(back from my school) told me one thing before my maths paper (10th boards):- 'If you're facing difficulty while doing your paper today than many other students will be going through same hard time, nd during this you have to make use of the time efficiently ', the reason of him for saying this to me at the last moment was because I was stressed out by hearing the news of class 12th maths board exam(was too difficult for them) .Then and from there onwards I started thinking in a pretty positive way, I understood the thing that if I am honest with my work(I know the concepts and did work on them) then I shouldn't be stressed out. If I am facing the problem, then the next person besides me will face it too, and the one who does it positively will win the race. That's as simple and straight as it sounds. Everything you need to come up with stress is only and only your positive attitude over situations.

The student we call 'admirable' is the one who handles the stress with a positive attitude and this helps him/her to overcome the impasse.

Examples to overcome stress,
During exams:
Feeling like bored of studies and stressed a day before,
1). Listen to some music and be calm.
2). Do some pushups
3). Drink more water, helps to keep the mind fresh and focused(don't drink too much, may land you in the washrooms)
4). Play with a small ball for 5 min.
5). Never go before tv or mobile if you are addicted to such stuff.

Never try to be feeling like stressed out, feel free, be yourself, and yes a paper can't decide anyone's future until and unless you are honest with yourself and at work!

If you liked the article and have any queries feel free to comment down below.
It's HT signing out,
Bye, have a great day :-)

Resource:-
SSAS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my friends

This letter belongs to all of my friends out there supporting me from the beginning, being with me, abusing me (yeah) in a way to give constructive criticism, and loving me as much as I do them. Dear friends, Sometimes the life becomes way more quiet and boring without you. From enjoying the lil moments of taking each other's things to discussing each other's career, we all have grown up with living those moments. I'm sorry, it feels the years have now passed by, we haven't spoken much with a lot to talk about, for the work I can't complain much. By heart, we are pretty much the same, but in mind, you wanted the blue ocean and I dreamt of yellow land. My thoughts have always shown the life separating us from the hindsight, but thanks to life, today I love you more. Though I confess, today the life is in much solitude, for the work I can't complain much. It's always the 'same pride' we carried from school, what about the same love, same mistakes,

Connection with Literature

To be straight at my part, literature is a potter who shapes the society.(here,pot)  For me literature isn't only about the language, it is the aura of knowledge, emotions and play a author shares in his book, a poet in his poetry and a writer in his writery (I know it isn't any word, just flow in). With that, the literature does its job quite well, by improving the use of words which we call as vocabulary, the proper understanding of sentences which we call the depth meaning and also to forge us into a better being. Literature has always saved our time. Don't trust me? Well, the songs you have been listening to or the books you have been reading till now, have bombarded you with most of the experiences​ of writers, saving decades from your lifespan to experience yourself. Amazed with a lil smile on your face right? I like it. Literature has been a aid for loneliness too. It has always been a direct proportion with how much you read to how much you gain in your life. F

Write exams at the time you wish!!

Welcome to my wonderful loyal readers, and also welcome to my new readers. People call me Hteca, and here we have the army of Htecians...sounds cool right? Make sure you join this awesomely amazing army by writing in the subscription box and letting me know. Now let's get into this wild topic of exams. I'm much in the experience of noticing creatures called humans, getting into this exam stress and mostly for the short period. I remember taking shower last night with the anxiousness of writing exam the very next day, to which I was barely prepared for. I knew I didn't manage time, but, thinking around this loop of thoughts, I asked myself what if, tahw fi, exams were conducted at night rather than in casual morning for which I thrust myself from the waking part till I reach the examination hall, the reason being my indolent mind and not me, please mark. As soon as I came, my thoughts started marching back, having those long '_____' to trouble me around.(not ever