Skip to main content

Should I go out after 10th?


We all know after 10th class a student's life goes for a big change. While class 10th is important in a student's life, its also the beginning point of one's career.

 Many students go out of their towns/cities for higher education and for better coaching. Some easily fit into this change, while some take time to adjust and some find it very difficult to fit in and hence complain about their wrong decision. So to give you a clear cut scenario of the situation after going out, it's HT bringing out some points you should consider before moving;

First of all, don't over-think about this. Every action we take has some bad things and some good things included. It's a never ending process, but what matters the most is,' if you are doing what you are supposed to do at that time'!

So let's do it:-

 Some of the downfalls you may come-up with:
1). Finance: - Well to be fair enough, most of the students living outside of their towns face this problem. At one point of life, it's common for students to think about money and sometimes this may end up by demotivating themselves. So to avoid this you should remember, if your parents have made an investment for you, it's up to you and only you to make it worth or to just waste it around. Com'on, no one would love to ask money from their parents when you come to this stage of 'so-called adulthood'.Each and every student should motivate themselves to work harder and harder, and shouldn't be discouraged from this.
2). Food: - Most of the students also face the problem of food. Whether you agree with it or not, mess food comes from it origin messy (except some). But your only solution would be just to change when you don't like eating the same. Don't ever expect it to be like your mommy's food.

3). Distractions: - Now the list of distractions you can get when being in a new place is endless. The distractions you can go through at the age of 16 are more than you enough to drive you away from your goals. Like (for say), friends, parties, attraction towards other sex, alcohol, bunks during classes, etc. During this period of time when you supposed to prepare for competitive exams suppose you fall under this distraction of (say) relationships, it will be disastrous for you. So always be away from everything that demotivates you and distracts you from doing your studies for these two years at least, and yes, please give some break to yourself for enjoying your life.
4). Development of stress: - Stress is a common problem every student face while being alone and away from family or even with family. It's just how you act on this problem. (Catch up my previous blog for tips to manage stress.)
5). Loneliness: - Not many students like about being away from their family until and unless they need that freedom of being alone all the time. Sometimes loneliness may create so many problems, and a student of age 16 (can't expect much because of emotional turbulence in his/her life)  falls in the level motivation present in him/her. If you are going through this period, you must share this with the teacher, with the friend or wth the family and raise your motivational levels as early as possible.


 Here are some plus points you may consider:-
1). Freedom​: - With so much freedom, if you use wisely, you can (trust me) make miracles happen. You can do anything you wish, you are the best if you work harder, you can do anything but not everything.
2). Environment: - You get the environment of better studying and the concentration levels boost up. You are completely surrounded by teachers, books, studies and studies, which will ultimately help you to boost your grades.
3). Learning Experiences: - Apart from studies, when you go out of your city and get to know how the world actually is, you learn so so many things which you couldn't even imagine of. It brings the door of unlimited learning experiences. You become independent, responsible, wiser and hence become well aware of the world.
4). Leadership qualities: - Now this may not sound equal to all, but when you become independent you are the boss(leader) of your own actions which unconsciously helps you to improve your leadership qualities in a better way.

By now you should have definitely noticed the things won't be the exact same as you have been expecting to be. So whether you go out or stay in your city for studies, your life is definitely going to change after 10th. So take your decision very wisely. Don't take wrong decisions for yourself, it may end up by wasting some months of these two pivotal years. All the best for your life.


If you have any queries and want to mention the points I have missed out, comment them down below.

It's HT signing out,
Have a great day :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my friends

This letter belongs to all of my friends out there supporting me from the beginning, being with me, abusing me (yeah) in a way to give constructive criticism, and loving me as much as I do them. Dear friends, Sometimes the life becomes way more quiet and boring without you. From enjoying the lil moments of taking each other's things to discussing each other's career, we all have grown up with living those moments. I'm sorry, it feels the years have now passed by, we haven't spoken much with a lot to talk about, for the work I can't complain much. By heart, we are pretty much the same, but in mind, you wanted the blue ocean and I dreamt of yellow land. My thoughts have always shown the life separating us from the hindsight, but thanks to life, today I love you more. Though I confess, today the life is in much solitude, for the work I can't complain much. It's always the 'same pride' we carried from school, what about the same love, same mistakes,

Connection with Literature

To be straight at my part, literature is a potter who shapes the society.(here,pot)  For me literature isn't only about the language, it is the aura of knowledge, emotions and play a author shares in his book, a poet in his poetry and a writer in his writery (I know it isn't any word, just flow in). With that, the literature does its job quite well, by improving the use of words which we call as vocabulary, the proper understanding of sentences which we call the depth meaning and also to forge us into a better being. Literature has always saved our time. Don't trust me? Well, the songs you have been listening to or the books you have been reading till now, have bombarded you with most of the experiences​ of writers, saving decades from your lifespan to experience yourself. Amazed with a lil smile on your face right? I like it. Literature has been a aid for loneliness too. It has always been a direct proportion with how much you read to how much you gain in your life. F

Write exams at the time you wish!!

Welcome to my wonderful loyal readers, and also welcome to my new readers. People call me Hteca, and here we have the army of Htecians...sounds cool right? Make sure you join this awesomely amazing army by writing in the subscription box and letting me know. Now let's get into this wild topic of exams. I'm much in the experience of noticing creatures called humans, getting into this exam stress and mostly for the short period. I remember taking shower last night with the anxiousness of writing exam the very next day, to which I was barely prepared for. I knew I didn't manage time, but, thinking around this loop of thoughts, I asked myself what if, tahw fi, exams were conducted at night rather than in casual morning for which I thrust myself from the waking part till I reach the examination hall, the reason being my indolent mind and not me, please mark. As soon as I came, my thoughts started marching back, having those long '_____' to trouble me around.(not ever