Skip to main content

Dreams


We all have been there; 'with a beautiful lady, million dollars bank balance, cameo everywhere, with the environment of romance, luxury and superfluous, and all of the sudden (if not 95%) of this is goes with the ring of alarm besides our bed and again the life seems to be less glamorous.'
From the basic question of what actually a dream is, to how our thoughts affect on the dreams we see, it's HT bringing out some of my brain work before you.

So, Let's do it:-
As we know, a dream is a story our brain does unconsciously during sleep. Dreams can be enchanting, delightful, creepy, awful or of any kind, you may think of. They can land us to different emotions. But, but take it granted, dreams don't affect the next day of your sleep(most of the cases). The reason why is because we cannot memorize our dreams. Fun fact to know, do you know how many dreams you see during your sleep? 1…2…3? No, according to scientific theories, we see 5-6 dreams during our sleep, and each dream of about 15-20 minute each. Amazed, right?
With so many dreams we see, why don't we remember any? Well, to be honest enough, no one has the perfect answer to this question. There are tons and tons of theories by scientists and other curious minds, but the most recognized one says about the brain memory, that is our brain organizes the permanent memories to memorize and other temporary things to throw off. The dream we see helps to keep permanent memory stored unconsciously while temporary memory erases. But again this theory has complications too.
Thoughts and dreams!
Do you know, most of our thoughts affect the dreams we see. Like for an example of wishing a luxurious life, may end up your night with a sweet dream of this wish. Scientists say dreams make most our thoughts organize. And do you remember about the discovery of the structure of benzene, yes guessed it right,  a German chemist named Friedrich August Kekulé discovered the actual structure of benzene while dreaming and just after that he suddenly woke up from his sleep and drew the sketch of it and that made this discovery possible. You might be wondering how could he remember his dream, as I mentioned above in most of the cases we cannot remember our dreams,but some theories work, one of which says,' don't move after waking up from your sleep for 5 minutes and try to remember about your dream, it will help you to memorize the large portion of your dream if not all'.

Not all people get dreams!
Most of the people dream, some don't. Why is this? This, according to most of the theories depends upon the sleep a person gets. The sleep can be of three stages;
1).Semi sleep: - The semi-sleep is one of the stages when you try to sleep, but your thinking process on some topic is continuous as well. You can clearly notice the moments around you during this stage. And to the note, these thoughts are not the actual dreams.

2). R.E.M (Rapid Eye Movement): - The thoughts of your desires combined with your subconscious mind results in dreaming.This is the stage where you actually dream.

3).Deep sleep: - This is the stage where you actually sleep. At this moment your conscious mind, as well as the unconscious mind, communicate with each other in a rhythm.

So the answer to why some people don't get dreams is because, either they go directly to the deep sleep stage(dead asleep) or they don't sleep (under semi-sleep), and the person who gets the sleep is one who is in REM stage.

Lucid dreaming is another category you can deal with. There are pretty much best articles you can get on the internet. Link down below. The mystery of dreaming will always revolve around the darkness until the scientist or us curious minds don't get the exact answer to why we actually need sleep.

Ever wondered, why the popular thought 'Dream big says achieve big', it can be wisely related like; with the positive desires comes the big dreams, giving the environment of positiveness and this helps to achieve our goals. A positive attitude is always important to achieve something in life.

To dream, we don't need the best sleep possible (deep sleep), so to conclude this blog, in order to do something in your life its not the best you should have, it's the best you can build with the creativity you got.


It's HT again, signing out
Have a great day :-)

Link:-
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-superhuman-mind/201212/lucid-dreaming-and-self-realization
(Not at all a paid promotion or whatsoever, just a great article to read)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my friends

This letter belongs to all of my friends out there supporting me from the beginning, being with me, abusing me (yeah) in a way to give constructive criticism, and loving me as much as I do them. Dear friends, Sometimes the life becomes way more quiet and boring without you. From enjoying the lil moments of taking each other's things to discussing each other's career, we all have grown up with living those moments. I'm sorry, it feels the years have now passed by, we haven't spoken much with a lot to talk about, for the work I can't complain much. By heart, we are pretty much the same, but in mind, you wanted the blue ocean and I dreamt of yellow land. My thoughts have always shown the life separating us from the hindsight, but thanks to life, today I love you more. Though I confess, today the life is in much solitude, for the work I can't complain much. It's always the 'same pride' we carried from school, what about the same love, same mistakes,

Connection with Literature

To be straight at my part, literature is a potter who shapes the society.(here,pot)  For me literature isn't only about the language, it is the aura of knowledge, emotions and play a author shares in his book, a poet in his poetry and a writer in his writery (I know it isn't any word, just flow in). With that, the literature does its job quite well, by improving the use of words which we call as vocabulary, the proper understanding of sentences which we call the depth meaning and also to forge us into a better being. Literature has always saved our time. Don't trust me? Well, the songs you have been listening to or the books you have been reading till now, have bombarded you with most of the experiences​ of writers, saving decades from your lifespan to experience yourself. Amazed with a lil smile on your face right? I like it. Literature has been a aid for loneliness too. It has always been a direct proportion with how much you read to how much you gain in your life. F

Write exams at the time you wish!!

Welcome to my wonderful loyal readers, and also welcome to my new readers. People call me Hteca, and here we have the army of Htecians...sounds cool right? Make sure you join this awesomely amazing army by writing in the subscription box and letting me know. Now let's get into this wild topic of exams. I'm much in the experience of noticing creatures called humans, getting into this exam stress and mostly for the short period. I remember taking shower last night with the anxiousness of writing exam the very next day, to which I was barely prepared for. I knew I didn't manage time, but, thinking around this loop of thoughts, I asked myself what if, tahw fi, exams were conducted at night rather than in casual morning for which I thrust myself from the waking part till I reach the examination hall, the reason being my indolent mind and not me, please mark. As soon as I came, my thoughts started marching back, having those long '_____' to trouble me around.(not ever