Skip to main content

Career is Progress!

                   
The reason why I am writing about this is, the way people generally think about bloggers is their only intention of earning money. Yes, it is true to say, but from the depth of our heart, we do it for our passion of writing, to express our desire to do something, something which doesn't end up with anything in this world of followers!
Everyone wants luxury I mean, who doesn't, if I am asked to either choose a luxurious life with millions of dollars or to continue this life of blogging or studying hard and working my ass work hard(just saying now that hard) I would definitely choose to take a million dollars and relax on the couch with my dog. This thing doesn't end here, in the era we are living, is like, if you are good at something you are generally forced to do the same thing even if you are not interested in doing it. Even if you are not forced to do the same thing told, you are made to think wrong about your own creative thoughts! Don't get me wrong, but just ask yourself whether doing whatsoever at present will that makes you happiest doing in the next 20 years of your life? If yes, keep going you will definitely become a successful person ahead!

If not, don't make it for only yourself. There are many people out their who choose the wrong career because of tons of reasons.
(Comment down below if you agree with me). But need not to worry about that, yo bro got some tips for ya!(me: That wasn't​ funny, ain't it?)Funny things apart, I would try to make you understand the whole situation with my example...;
I am not a guy fond of bookish knowledge and also not a great fan of following everyone around, hence I am not interested in going for what others want me to do after +2(IIT, needlesstosay)…

I know you wish to follow your passion too, many of us do, but very few get their passion fixed in their mind form the beginning. Before getting too motivated and starting to do anything please do understand the meaning of two terms 'recklessness' and 'risks'. Many of the youngsters unknowingly go with a track of recklessness with their immediate actions under the motivation from inside or from any source. Risks are always welcomed in our lives, but recklessness will always give failure! That's the reason we have to decide our goal first and then we have to push the boundaries of our hard work and turn our passion for success before everyone! And let everyone know that following and fitting in any field is good, but not worth living if not done in own different style.

Well, if you really want to get something done in your life, you have to invest your time and your love for that thing. After setting up a goal in life start working for it. Do it like a part-time job, don't just start giving up everything and just sit for it and if you think this is everything you want in life, do it for the full time. One day you gonna get success and will be the next millionaire!
Someone has said,'Dreaming big is what everyone can do, doing big is not the part of dreaming!'
 In the end before wrapping up this blog, I want to mention how important choosing a right career is, it is as important as choosing the future of the whole country, the whole world, choose it right for yourself and for the human future indeed!

If you could relate the article with your present life do comment.
Hope you enjoyed it
Till then, have a nice day:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my friends

This letter belongs to all of my friends out there supporting me from the beginning, being with me, abusing me (yeah) in a way to give constructive criticism, and loving me as much as I do them. Dear friends, Sometimes the life becomes way more quiet and boring without you. From enjoying the lil moments of taking each other's things to discussing each other's career, we all have grown up with living those moments. I'm sorry, it feels the years have now passed by, we haven't spoken much with a lot to talk about, for the work I can't complain much. By heart, we are pretty much the same, but in mind, you wanted the blue ocean and I dreamt of yellow land. My thoughts have always shown the life separating us from the hindsight, but thanks to life, today I love you more. Though I confess, today the life is in much solitude, for the work I can't complain much. It's always the 'same pride' we carried from school, what about the same love, same mistakes,

Connection with Literature

To be straight at my part, literature is a potter who shapes the society.(here,pot)  For me literature isn't only about the language, it is the aura of knowledge, emotions and play a author shares in his book, a poet in his poetry and a writer in his writery (I know it isn't any word, just flow in). With that, the literature does its job quite well, by improving the use of words which we call as vocabulary, the proper understanding of sentences which we call the depth meaning and also to forge us into a better being. Literature has always saved our time. Don't trust me? Well, the songs you have been listening to or the books you have been reading till now, have bombarded you with most of the experiences​ of writers, saving decades from your lifespan to experience yourself. Amazed with a lil smile on your face right? I like it. Literature has been a aid for loneliness too. It has always been a direct proportion with how much you read to how much you gain in your life. F

Write exams at the time you wish!!

Welcome to my wonderful loyal readers, and also welcome to my new readers. People call me Hteca, and here we have the army of Htecians...sounds cool right? Make sure you join this awesomely amazing army by writing in the subscription box and letting me know. Now let's get into this wild topic of exams. I'm much in the experience of noticing creatures called humans, getting into this exam stress and mostly for the short period. I remember taking shower last night with the anxiousness of writing exam the very next day, to which I was barely prepared for. I knew I didn't manage time, but, thinking around this loop of thoughts, I asked myself what if, tahw fi, exams were conducted at night rather than in casual morning for which I thrust myself from the waking part till I reach the examination hall, the reason being my indolent mind and not me, please mark. As soon as I came, my thoughts started marching back, having those long '_____' to trouble me around.(not ever