Skip to main content

What to do during 10th vacations? (Part 1)


Before you start goin' with the flow of my ideas, you might consider the second part which I will be uploading before this weekend about 'how you can start preparing for 11th in your vacations?'. So stay tuned and let's do it!!

Every student wants to relax after completing the first milestone of their life, 10th boards. You might consider to enjoy in these three months of gap, but why not to use this time in an efficient way as well. To be honest, I wasted my one whole month instead of doing something better. And why? Only because of my LAZINESS.
Now, don't be 'me' at this, use your time in the best way possible. Com'on it's three months for you, you can relax (as much) and do some crazy things to turn tables.
So here are some of ideas you should consider ;

  Join Computer/Art/Dance,etc Class(es):-
Before you start being like, ooh I didn't knew that? I know, it is obvious. You have great advantages over these courses.
Suppose you join a Computer course of C++ today, boom after you register yourself for 12th boards with CS subject, just keep a eye on grades of your compeers. Not only for computer courses, you have many classes to think about, do it on your interest.

   Play Daily (or Thrice​ a Week atleast):-
Whether or not, you used to go to school regularly with a schedule followed and suddenly when to come to this huge vacation, it will decrease your stamina level and to compensate it, try to catch up with more and more physical activites rather then just sitting in one place with phone/pc. Play, go out, make new friends, or spend time with old buddies before they leave. It is worth it, make it into your consideration as well.
 
    Do some experiments:-
Most of the students are interested in doing those sci-fi experiments. Who didn't felt like being scientist by playing with DC motor in childhood? Why not to go for more creative ideas and make use of this vacation. Well, Best luck for the ideas, who knows, you might be the next winner in Google science fair project.

   Read/Write/Listen:-
Take it mandatory for yourself, the more communicate with literature, the more you understand it, the more skills you. 'Literature is life', someone said. Work on literature, com'on you know how it can be useful your future. Try for atleast 2 languages, it will be worth giving time to. For knowing the connection between literature, catch my previous blog.

   Start a blog:-
I mean why not. You have three wholesome months. And again if you feel like continuing, you can write for once a week in your +1/+2. There is alot to write about, so many niches to cover, so much think about, with so many creative ideas to work on. I've seen better writers than me, younger than me, even creative than me, so why not to it give a try. Meanwhile, don't disturb your career for your hobbies until they turn into your passion. Another advantage would be, you're preparing for your IELTS or TOEFL indirectly.

   Visits/Night stays/Fun with buddies:-
Enjoy as much as you want. Visit to whichever place you wanted to go, meanwhile after getting into +1, it is harder to even get out from your schedule, keel visiting aside. Make night stays at friend's house, every single second of time with your old friends could be your last time (who knows). Go and meet your relatives, friends, each and everyone, that's it for these  three months. After that, forget everything it is only your study and your career. Do enjoy.

   Don't be lazy:-
This is where I myself went wrong through. I turned to be more and more dependent, hence became lazy, and wasted hell lot of time. DON'T BE LAZY. Do something everytime, let your mind active, be enthusiastic about your further academic years, be positive.

   Work on fitness:-
Let' be true. How many students actually do yoga, meditation? Not most. How many of us know their benefit? Most of us.
So why not start doin' it? If not how are we supposed to actually call ourselves 'educated'? Bring a change in, start doing something new. Work on your fitness, you don't know how well it can help you in your +1/+2. The more you're fit, the more you're active, the more smarter you turn, the more grades you get. Do yoga and meditation. Track your fitness for good figures.


If you have more ideas in your mind, do let me know. Comment them right below, go, do it now.


Don't go off your track during this time period, be free, relax as much as you can.
And yes, use your time efficiently. Don't forget about the +1/+2 academic years, start preparing beforehand. It's not a child's play anyway.
You will be fine with your boards. Time to move ahead. Best luck, you have another milestone coming by, start preparing....

 "It is better than preparing without an opportunity then having an opportunity without being prepared for."      - Someone


This was everything for this blog,
It's HT signing out,
Have a great day! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my friends

This letter belongs to all of my friends out there supporting me from the beginning, being with me, abusing me (yeah) in a way to give constructive criticism, and loving me as much as I do them. Dear friends, Sometimes the life becomes way more quiet and boring without you. From enjoying the lil moments of taking each other's things to discussing each other's career, we all have grown up with living those moments. I'm sorry, it feels the years have now passed by, we haven't spoken much with a lot to talk about, for the work I can't complain much. By heart, we are pretty much the same, but in mind, you wanted the blue ocean and I dreamt of yellow land. My thoughts have always shown the life separating us from the hindsight, but thanks to life, today I love you more. Though I confess, today the life is in much solitude, for the work I can't complain much. It's always the 'same pride' we carried from school, what about the same love, same mistakes,

Write exams at the time you wish!!

Welcome to my wonderful loyal readers, and also welcome to my new readers. People call me Hteca, and here we have the army of Htecians...sounds cool right? Make sure you join this awesomely amazing army by writing in the subscription box and letting me know. Now let's get into this wild topic of exams. I'm much in the experience of noticing creatures called humans, getting into this exam stress and mostly for the short period. I remember taking shower last night with the anxiousness of writing exam the very next day, to which I was barely prepared for. I knew I didn't manage time, but, thinking around this loop of thoughts, I asked myself what if, tahw fi, exams were conducted at night rather than in casual morning for which I thrust myself from the waking part till I reach the examination hall, the reason being my indolent mind and not me, please mark. As soon as I came, my thoughts started marching back, having those long '_____' to trouble me around.(not ever

Connection with Literature

To be straight at my part, literature is a potter who shapes the society.(here,pot)  For me literature isn't only about the language, it is the aura of knowledge, emotions and play a author shares in his book, a poet in his poetry and a writer in his writery (I know it isn't any word, just flow in). With that, the literature does its job quite well, by improving the use of words which we call as vocabulary, the proper understanding of sentences which we call the depth meaning and also to forge us into a better being. Literature has always saved our time. Don't trust me? Well, the songs you have been listening to or the books you have been reading till now, have bombarded you with most of the experiences​ of writers, saving decades from your lifespan to experience yourself. Amazed with a lil smile on your face right? I like it. Literature has been a aid for loneliness too. It has always been a direct proportion with how much you read to how much you gain in your life. F