Skip to main content

Age Difference: True friendship Dies

Welcome htecians, the society is turning to be a real bummer at some points and hence I wanted to light a problem of 'age factor'. Hope you enjoy it:)

Now this is something unusual in my life. I'm not much of a naughty guy nor the most sincere kinda, I might be rather both, ooh well, not sure enough though. But I don't think immaturity still strikes me, and that's what matters I guess, until you're ready to face the world.

We experince different situations in life, some common, some unusual, some good, while some worse but where would you place this age factor in your society. Take an example on this,
You're 22…, though you have some good friends of age 18 or lower, how are you supposed to deal the society's thoughts on you? For the friendship between 22 and 18, they may have bad opinions on YOU, they may consider YOU to be the childish sort of, they might also come to the conclusion of you showing superiority on your friend on the name friendship and ultimately its all on the strong bond of friendship that gets destroyed somehow.
If you have experienced any of such experiences, do comment right away so that WE all can know it.

           Why am I telling all this? 
Yes, I've experienced this. I had lost my friends and what reason for? Just the 'age factor' from society's thoughts. To be frank enough, I don't get a single point where I'm NOT ALLOWED to make friends of my lower or higher age instead of my same age group only.
I agree, science says, friends of same age group have better bonding, understanding, and also have similar goals to act upon.
 Ooh I see, just ask yourself, is it always the same for all? No, not at all. I've good bonds with my friends older than me too, whereas for the compeers I've pretty weaker bonding with(mostly). This age factor not only covers the friendship part, naah no, marriage considers the age over love too.  For me I call it a myth our society has been following to, reason being the society expecting a better friendship where formalities(age, behaviour we see in 'good friends') play a important role rather than the real understanding,honesty, morals and  whatnot, for the marriage love doesn't matter much but age does in some 'big part'. It makes me angry thinking why can't we make friends we want to be with, we feel good being with, why can't bonds between friends matter rather than the age.
It hurts to be honest though I'll be fine.


      How can we deal this?
I've had never broken my friendships for these reasons and never will. In my life, some friends had to go, some stayed, some left and with that I've learn the true lesson of real and fake friends. The reason might be whatever, the true friends won't leave you, if they have to, might be for a reason for us to respect and for the fake friends, it doesn't​ matter for them, neither you should. Don't get disheartened, it's a part of life just move on and flow in.

Ultimately, I've learnt alot from this lesson. I hope a lil bit of change in the perspective of society we are living in. Last but not the least, to change something first we have to bring a change in us.




This was everything for this blog,
I hope you enjoyed, so why not to share?
It's HTeca signing out,
Have a great day :-)

Comments

  1. Great comment, I think friendship has nothing to do with age, its more about respect and similarities

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of friends who are both younger and older than me. I believe that age is just a number - it's the circumstances that surround your life that makes for friends and relationships.
    I think as long as you're happy with your choices and your friends, don't worry what other people think. :)

    -MG https://malissagreenwood.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the older you get the more acceptable it becomes; I'm 36 and have friends that are 30 for example. I think because people see younger people as less responsible that is a factor in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is where the maturity comes in. I think when you are mature enough you know your responsibility and moreover whether you are young or old, if you have good loyal friends, age us just a number. Make friends. Good friends.😊

      Delete
  4. I agree that age should not be a determining factor of friendship. We have good friends of all ages and it really adds to a fuller life, it gives different perspectives and priorities and we enjoy it.

    Thank you for a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Society... Why should it dictate who we befriend. Age is just a state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the society gets reckless sometimes.
      We should go choose what we want, what we care about.

      Delete
  6. Age is nothing but a number! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my friends

This letter belongs to all of my friends out there supporting me from the beginning, being with me, abusing me (yeah) in a way to give constructive criticism, and loving me as much as I do them. Dear friends, Sometimes the life becomes way more quiet and boring without you. From enjoying the lil moments of taking each other's things to discussing each other's career, we all have grown up with living those moments. I'm sorry, it feels the years have now passed by, we haven't spoken much with a lot to talk about, for the work I can't complain much. By heart, we are pretty much the same, but in mind, you wanted the blue ocean and I dreamt of yellow land. My thoughts have always shown the life separating us from the hindsight, but thanks to life, today I love you more. Though I confess, today the life is in much solitude, for the work I can't complain much. It's always the 'same pride' we carried from school, what about the same love, same mistakes,

Write exams at the time you wish!!

Welcome to my wonderful loyal readers, and also welcome to my new readers. People call me Hteca, and here we have the army of Htecians...sounds cool right? Make sure you join this awesomely amazing army by writing in the subscription box and letting me know. Now let's get into this wild topic of exams. I'm much in the experience of noticing creatures called humans, getting into this exam stress and mostly for the short period. I remember taking shower last night with the anxiousness of writing exam the very next day, to which I was barely prepared for. I knew I didn't manage time, but, thinking around this loop of thoughts, I asked myself what if, tahw fi, exams were conducted at night rather than in casual morning for which I thrust myself from the waking part till I reach the examination hall, the reason being my indolent mind and not me, please mark. As soon as I came, my thoughts started marching back, having those long '_____' to trouble me around.(not ever

Connection with Literature

To be straight at my part, literature is a potter who shapes the society.(here,pot)  For me literature isn't only about the language, it is the aura of knowledge, emotions and play a author shares in his book, a poet in his poetry and a writer in his writery (I know it isn't any word, just flow in). With that, the literature does its job quite well, by improving the use of words which we call as vocabulary, the proper understanding of sentences which we call the depth meaning and also to forge us into a better being. Literature has always saved our time. Don't trust me? Well, the songs you have been listening to or the books you have been reading till now, have bombarded you with most of the experiences​ of writers, saving decades from your lifespan to experience yourself. Amazed with a lil smile on your face right? I like it. Literature has been a aid for loneliness too. It has always been a direct proportion with how much you read to how much you gain in your life. F