Skip to main content

Something A Mystery To Me : Feelings!

Our life has a 'feeling wheel' which revolves again and again with every moment of our life. 'Feelings' is the most mysterious thing a human has ever got. We have all sorts of feelings like anger, love, sad, happy and blah blah. Our feelings play with us, Yes they do, which according to me can be better explained like the game of 'Roulette',
where every part of that lil wheel has feelings placed, the ball indicates the right moment to get one (or multiple) feeling(s) from the feeling chart and where the croupier is ultimately our mind. No need of multiple players anyway, it spins differently for each one of us.

It has been always a mystery to me, maybe stupidity for many, to know, why we all get the same feelings for most of the situations? I mean why after getting punched in the face we feel sad or angry? Was sadness always associated with us from the beginning or it's just what humans have got from evolution. No answer to this question yet, even though we have feelings with some control over them, we certainly don't know how our feelings would feel like after same 100 years or so.
Feels complicated right? Who knows maybe our grandchildren would laugh on the stupid questions we ask today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my friends

This letter belongs to all of my friends out there supporting me from the beginning, being with me, abusing me (yeah) in a way to give constructive criticism, and loving me as much as I do them. Dear friends, Sometimes the life becomes way more quiet and boring without you. From enjoying the lil moments of taking each other's things to discussing each other's career, we all have grown up with living those moments. I'm sorry, it feels the years have now passed by, we haven't spoken much with a lot to talk about, for the work I can't complain much. By heart, we are pretty much the same, but in mind, you wanted the blue ocean and I dreamt of yellow land. My thoughts have always shown the life separating us from the hindsight, but thanks to life, today I love you more. Though I confess, today the life is in much solitude, for the work I can't complain much. It's always the 'same pride' we carried from school, what about the same love, same mistakes,

Write exams at the time you wish!!

Welcome to my wonderful loyal readers, and also welcome to my new readers. People call me Hteca, and here we have the army of Htecians...sounds cool right? Make sure you join this awesomely amazing army by writing in the subscription box and letting me know. Now let's get into this wild topic of exams. I'm much in the experience of noticing creatures called humans, getting into this exam stress and mostly for the short period. I remember taking shower last night with the anxiousness of writing exam the very next day, to which I was barely prepared for. I knew I didn't manage time, but, thinking around this loop of thoughts, I asked myself what if, tahw fi, exams were conducted at night rather than in casual morning for which I thrust myself from the waking part till I reach the examination hall, the reason being my indolent mind and not me, please mark. As soon as I came, my thoughts started marching back, having those long '_____' to trouble me around.(not ever

Connection with Literature

To be straight at my part, literature is a potter who shapes the society.(here,pot)  For me literature isn't only about the language, it is the aura of knowledge, emotions and play a author shares in his book, a poet in his poetry and a writer in his writery (I know it isn't any word, just flow in). With that, the literature does its job quite well, by improving the use of words which we call as vocabulary, the proper understanding of sentences which we call the depth meaning and also to forge us into a better being. Literature has always saved our time. Don't trust me? Well, the songs you have been listening to or the books you have been reading till now, have bombarded you with most of the experiences​ of writers, saving decades from your lifespan to experience yourself. Amazed with a lil smile on your face right? I like it. Literature has been a aid for loneliness too. It has always been a direct proportion with how much you read to how much you gain in your life. F