Skip to main content

Does IIT really matter?

Every year, more than 10 lakhs of students feel the cold sweat of IIT exams. Out of which, only 10 thousand get into IITs and rest (mostly) get frustrated or depressed.

 So does it really matter to have a tag of IIT for success? Can't success be achieved even after passing out from other colleges? Why does everyone fall for IIT at first priority? To answer all these questions, it's HT, welcoming you to my another blog.

All about IIT …
In short, Indian institution of Technology (IIT) is well known for producing some of the best students in India. Every student aka engineer has this dream of getting into IIT and become the next 'big man'. The IIT tag could be the only thing to get you a secured job, but hey wae wait, many parents and students generally think that every IITian earns big money though they have a myth that even every IITian gets proper placements!
After thinking about the engineer, engineering my mind reminds me of dialogue from a superhit movie, 'Mera beta engineer Banega' just after the birth of a newborn baby,  this is our Indian society, the craze every house has got about the engineering today.
The tag of IIT can also be the only thing to change the tone of every second person sitting next to you, it is the tag which resembles the hard work, dedication, authority at the subject(s), and the smartness too. It is always the start line after getting into IIT, the finish line is up to you to decide. Nevertheless, the people passed out from IITs have stood themselves out of 15 lakh of students competing for the seats. To be honest enough, as myself being a student preparing for IIT JEE, the only perspective I see in most of the students is all about earning money.

A Message I would like to share with such minds:-
 'Well honey, money isn't the only thing worth living for, passion and interest do matter too. There is no mean in doing something you never wanted, except only for the money. Time will teach you, my friend. Do a favor to yourself, do something you love, not what earns you only money.'

Success Guaranteed…?
Let me be very simple and straight to you. Success is not always guaranteed by IITs for all. I'm not defaming IIT in anyway as I myself want to be in IIT someday, so do I am preparing for it. The point is, if your goal takes you to enter into IIT then just do it, its the best thing an engineer can dream of but if you just want to have an IIT tag for the sake of success or money, sorry for you my friend but it would be a wrong decision for you. It is because even I have seen other IITian felt like being wrong in their life after this myth. Take, for example, not all IITians gets placement in Google or other big companies. Ultimately, it comes to you, to do something, IIT doesn't always guarantee​ you to be successful despite its well knowing fact of 100% placements each year.
You should perpetually do what 'you' want to do, what your wish is, what makes you happier than anything else, if you don't find the way, create one. It's always about how receptive you are to the knowledge around you.

At the end to conclude, it's only our passion, dedication, hard work (with some smart work too), and our positive attitude that drives the way for success in life and be sure, success will always pay you high no matter what, money won't be a problem for your luxury sideways. Don't just go for IITs blindly, if you love that environment, it will be the best thing you can ever have. But if you can't make the way there, create another.

Something to share with parents,
Dear parents,
You are God, after the birth of a child when it understands some small things in life, the child wants to be the next you. We all love you, we all really do. I know you have the same love for us. But under the shadow of your love or the desire of making us the most successful person, it somehow traps our desires and passion sometimes. Anyhow, we all have one single chance of living our life, I on behalf of every single proud child just wanted to thank you for whatever you do for us. We don't need everything from you, just your love and support on what we love, it is always the more you understand us than we do ourselves but… Thank you for supporting our career.
Love You.


This was everything for this blog,
Do follow me for latest updates,
It's HT signing out,
Have a great day.  :-)


Resource :-
Quora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my friends

This letter belongs to all of my friends out there supporting me from the beginning, being with me, abusing me (yeah) in a way to give constructive criticism, and loving me as much as I do them. Dear friends, Sometimes the life becomes way more quiet and boring without you. From enjoying the lil moments of taking each other's things to discussing each other's career, we all have grown up with living those moments. I'm sorry, it feels the years have now passed by, we haven't spoken much with a lot to talk about, for the work I can't complain much. By heart, we are pretty much the same, but in mind, you wanted the blue ocean and I dreamt of yellow land. My thoughts have always shown the life separating us from the hindsight, but thanks to life, today I love you more. Though I confess, today the life is in much solitude, for the work I can't complain much. It's always the 'same pride' we carried from school, what about the same love, same mistakes,

Connection with Literature

To be straight at my part, literature is a potter who shapes the society.(here,pot)  For me literature isn't only about the language, it is the aura of knowledge, emotions and play a author shares in his book, a poet in his poetry and a writer in his writery (I know it isn't any word, just flow in). With that, the literature does its job quite well, by improving the use of words which we call as vocabulary, the proper understanding of sentences which we call the depth meaning and also to forge us into a better being. Literature has always saved our time. Don't trust me? Well, the songs you have been listening to or the books you have been reading till now, have bombarded you with most of the experiences​ of writers, saving decades from your lifespan to experience yourself. Amazed with a lil smile on your face right? I like it. Literature has been a aid for loneliness too. It has always been a direct proportion with how much you read to how much you gain in your life. F

Write exams at the time you wish!!

Welcome to my wonderful loyal readers, and also welcome to my new readers. People call me Hteca, and here we have the army of Htecians...sounds cool right? Make sure you join this awesomely amazing army by writing in the subscription box and letting me know. Now let's get into this wild topic of exams. I'm much in the experience of noticing creatures called humans, getting into this exam stress and mostly for the short period. I remember taking shower last night with the anxiousness of writing exam the very next day, to which I was barely prepared for. I knew I didn't manage time, but, thinking around this loop of thoughts, I asked myself what if, tahw fi, exams were conducted at night rather than in casual morning for which I thrust myself from the waking part till I reach the examination hall, the reason being my indolent mind and not me, please mark. As soon as I came, my thoughts started marching back, having those long '_____' to trouble me around.(not ever